Monday 13 February 2012

NOTD; Purple Combo

Good Morning :)

So today, my blog post is going to be about my nails :) I havent done one of these so I'm pretty excited!
I'm going to call these post NOTD; nails of the day, although I tend to wear the same manicure for a couple of weeks. I will try to do these type of blogs often but no promises haha

Anyways, I came home from school on Friday and wanted to paint my nails. I was stuck for choice! So I decided to do a combo of two and I love this one!

I think im in love :')

I love this combination of the dark and light and it cheers me up when the weather is as awful as this
 :(

I used 2 Barry M Colours, Bright Purple and Berry Ice Cream :)

I love wearing alternate nail polishes as it's not as boring as my usual manicure and I never get bored of it :)


Sorry the lighting is terrible, I blame my camera and the English weather.

Do you like wearing alternate nail polishes or is it not for you?

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment